Brother ScanNCut SDX1200
We already have with us the new cutting tool from Brother.
Draw, scan and cut any type of design and pattern for crafts with the help of this new Brother.
You can save your drawings and use them whenever you want, easily modifying the size or rotation of the image and make the cut at any point of the material.
Very useful for scrapbooking work, stencil, textiles and patchwork, with the erasable pencils you can make the seam marks and with the blade will cut the patterns accurately.
- World’s first home and hobby cutting machine with built-in scanner.
- Scan virtually anything – from drawings to photos.
- Up to 600 dpi Built-in Scanner with RGB Recognition to create your own cut files.
- Scan fabric to fussy-cut fabric pieces for quilting.
- Convert PES/PHC files to cut data directly on the machine.
- Also reads SVG data.
- Improved Built-in Scanner PES/PHC and SVG.
- Data Readability.
- Wireless Network Ready.
- Easy Data Transfer.
- Wireless transfer cut data from the machine to Canvas workspace application to store and edit designs.
- Super quiet mode, making cutting quieter for any time of the day or night.
- Makes easy to cut vinyl with the Roll Feeder.
- Touch screen LCD enlarged with respect to the previous model, 12.7cm.
- Flat and wide boards to improve stability.
- Self-adjusting cutting blade system. Adjusts to various materials.
- Longer cutting blade to make more precise and complex cuts in larger materials.
- It’s 2 times faster than the Brother ScanNCut CM900
- Digitizing quality has been improved.
- It is quieter than the previous versions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.