Epson SureColor F9430H Dye Sublimation Fluorescent Printer
- 64-inch high performance roll-to-roll dye-sublimation printer
- High performance with dual printheads, with maximum printing speeds of up to Speed: up to 1,169 sq ft/hr, Sports apparel: up to 568 sq ft/hr & Fashion/signage: up to 1,004 sq ft/hr
- With Fluorescent Ink consist of Fluorescent Yellow & Fluorescent Pink.
- Advanced Precision Media Feeding System ensures reliable and continuous high-volume printing with minimal downtime
- UltraChrome DS ink and Precision Dot Technology deliver impeccable prints
- Ideal for medium to large-volume roll-to-roll custom fabric, textile and soft signage
The Epson SureColor SC-F9430 and SC-F9430H offer fluorescent brightness and colour density like never before, giving life to print applications such as fabric flags, fast fashion and home furnishings such as curtains and cushions.
* Fluorescent printing is only applicable with the Epson Surecolor SC-F9430H
New Dye-sub Fluorescent Ink
Epson Edge Print
Epson's new genuine fluorescent dye-sub ink encompasses both fluorescent yellow and fluorescent pink ink to give you bright, consistent and high quality vivid prints on many types of fabric.
With convenience spelled into both the printer’s standard bundled industry-leading RIP software as well as its intuitive design, you can easily print layouts and colours digitally and access all major functions and features like the ink tank system, control panel and take-up reel control.
Ease of Maintenance
Fluorescent for Vibrantly Outstanding Prints
Delivers superior print quality at high speeds with its dual PrecisionCore printheads and its original ink tank system.
With the introduction of a genuine fluorescent solution, Epson’s SC-F9430H offers fluorescent brightness and colour density like never before, giving life to print applications such as fabric flags, fast fashion, and home furnishings such as curtains and cushions.
High Quality Prints
With Epson's PrecisionDot Technology, our printers can produce high print quality with better colour transitions, less banding, and less graininess.
|Maximum Print Resolution: