Sefa Clam Pro Heat Press
- Perfect heat & pressure distribution
- Drawer plate of 16″ x 20″ / 40cm x 50cm
- Ideal for medium production & sports shops
- Optimized dimensions
- 180 degrees reversible C-shaped lower part
- Automatic opening
- Suitable for lasser transfer
- <<Dry>> option to dry direct to garment printing
- Manufactured in France
- 2 years warranty on the machine
- 10 years warranty on the heating element
The CLAM PRO was originally intended for applying flex and screen printing transfers is sports stores, but it's also suitable for medium-volume textile marking runs and especially sublimation printing on textiles, on rigid substrates (aluminium, MDF, wood, porcelain, etc), DTG and laser printing.
Electronics developed by Sefa. Accurate and fast regulations (PID control) for a wide range of heat transfer products : Flex, flock, sublimation, screen printing transfer.
Advanced electronics with Double timer (main + pre-heat). 2 cycle counters, 3 settable programs, stop cycle function.
From 0 to 570 sec (precision +/- 1%).
From 0 to 220°C (precision +/- 1%).
Heating time to reach 180°C : 15mins.
|CLAM PRO||CLAM AIR PRO|
|Pressure||330 gr/cm²||Pressure||330 gr/cm²|
|Max Temperature||220°C||Max Temperature||220°C|
|Power Supply||240V single phase2500W / 3200W (GPX)||Power Supply||240V single phase2500W|
|Amperage||11A / 14A (GPX)||Amperage||11A|
|Dimensions||969x990x453 mm||Dimensions||969x990x453 mm|
|Features||Automatic Opening||Features||Automatic Opening
Membrane Plate compulsory needed
CLAM PRO, CLAM AIR PRO